- How long have you been with ShareHouse?
– 22 months
- What is your title/position?
– Mental Health Therapist
- What are your days consumed with? Typical day on the job?
– Meeting with groups and individuals regarding concerns they have. I also keep up with documentation for accurate records.
- What do you love most about your job? Three things.
- The support and flexibility since I’m part-time.
- Favorite thing to do when you’re not working?
– I enjoy reading, visiting with friends and husband, swimming and caring for my pug.
- Name 3 words that describe you.
– I can only think of words that I want to be…Calm, accepting and gracious.
Now let’s dig into the good stuff:
- Who’s your celebrity crush?
– Who doesn’t love Bon Jovi, but really there are so many good ones, I try to look for something I appreciate in most people.
- Favorite book?
– I have always loved biographies or self-help books; guess I am in the right field. I have read all of Bene’ Brown.
- Favorite holiday and why?
– Christmas, is there others? Or are those just days off? Our family would celebrate each holiday with a certain family. Easter in the Minneapolis area, July 4th with Maternal grandmother, Christmas at our house, and Thanksgiving at a favorite aunt’s home. There was never a question, as to where we were for that holiday.
- What, if anything, have you ever re-gifted?
- Do you have a nickname? How did you get it?
– Not really, when I used the CB for work, I was known as the North Wind.
- Favorite flavor DQ Blizzard?
– My favorite is cookie dough, but M&M comes in at a close second.
- Do you call it “pop” or “soda”?
– Always use to call it Pop but recently Soda, as I never drink it except for an occasional root beer or orange. That other stuff will kill you.
- What are you most grateful for?
– Life and everything in it. This took me a long time but now I love waking up and being thankful for my bed and blankets.
- Do you have any strange phobias?
– Not really but I do think it is good to be just a little afraid of the dark.
- Are you a get things done now or wait until the last-minute type of person?
– Oh, how I wish I could change this, I am a wait until the last minute.
- If you could have any ONE superpower, which would you choose?
- Does pineapple belong on pizza?
– Yes absolutely!!
- Where’s the coolest place you’ve traveled?
– The Alps, so many places to go and see. You are the person you are, except for the books you read, the new people you meet and the place you go.
- What did you want to be when you were younger?
– A police office
- Favorite animal?
– Dog but really if it loves me back, I’m happy.
- Can you cook?
– Some, but I usually return to the old recipes. I want to learn more about spices to enhance the favor.