Elisabeth is a rockstar employee who’s been a part of the ShareHouse family for 4 years. She’s currently a LAC/LADC Counselor. A typical day on the job involves paperwork, leading groups, completing evaluations on Walk-In Tuesday, and more. And of course, she finds time here and there to prank Jeremy and make coffee runs! She loves her coworkers and is grateful to have an amazing team. Elisabeth leaves a trail of smiles and sunshine everywhere she goes!
Get to know Elisabeth:
1. Favorite movie?
– Beauty and the Beast
2. What’s your strangest hidden talent?
– I can make a latte in under a minute!
3. Favorite flavor DQ Blizzard?
– Choco Brownie Extreme!
4. Are you a get things done now or wait until the last-minute type of person?
– Definitely a procrastinator. However, I completed college and graduate school so it must not be that big of a problem.
5. Favorite animal?
– Cats by far. They can be jerks, but they are super wonderful and lovable jerks.
6. What are you most grateful for?
– My family. Especially my husband for putting up with me and challenging me to be better in every way.
7. Favorite holiday and why?
– Christmas! It’s full of food, holiday sweets, and fun times with family. It’s also the one time of year I get to see my Uncle and Aunt from Phoenix and that is what makes it special to me.
8. What storybook/cartoon character do you most relate to and why?
– I’ve always related to Belle from Beauty and the Beast. Mostly because everyone around her thinks she’s different because she likes to read. I also relate to Hermione Granger from the Harry Potter series for the same reason.
9. Who’s your celebrity crush?
– Chris Hemsworth in a suit
10. Does pineapple belong on pizza?
– Augh. No.