Explore Open Roles At ShareHouse
- Processing and submitting payroll-related information to payroll vendor on a scheduled basis to ensure timely delivery of payroll to employees
- Monitoring and maintaining information in automated timekeeping system, importing timekeeping data into payroll processing software, providing correct information to payroll vendor resulting in accurate payroll results for employees.
- Processing employee timekeeping data from the automated timekeeping system to payroll, and reconciling variances utilizing established tools and procedures to ensure timely processing and accurate information.
- Updating payroll and timekeeping records in conjunction with Human Resources by entering changes into corresponding databases and software, ensuring accurate information for payroll processing.
- Works with Human Resources department to resolve payroll and timekeeping discrepancies, and answer employee questions to ensure accuracy of information and employee satisfaction.
- Processes and distributes payroll reports to management and outside agencies to provide information as needed.
- Provides and maintains reliable and prompt attendance.
- Requires vocational or trade school certification in related field or
- Two years relevant work experience
Full Time and Part-Time Behavioral Health Technicians
ShareHouse INC, a residential chemical dependency treatment center is seeking full-time & part-time Behavioral Health Techs for weekend, evenings and overnights.
Duties include monitoring of residential daily activities, monitoring medications, performing random drug/alcohol tests, conducting new resident orientations, room checks, greeting visitors, answering phones, performing intake duties, light maintenance/housekeeping and special projects as assigned.
Our part-time position will work variable hours based on need and availability and is a great position for students or candidates seeking a second job. Must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check. Must be 18 years or older. Wage is dependent on shifts worked. Weekend and overnights receive shift differential pay.
Full-Time Licensed Addiction Counselor
ShareHouse Inc. a premier residential and outpatient addiction recovery facility is searching for a full-time Licensed Addiction Counselor who will embrace and embody the mission, vision, guiding principles, clinical vision and goals of ShareHouse, Inc.
- Provide individual and group counseling using a variety of therapeutic techniques to facilitate and maintain sobriety and wellness, assisting in growth and progress toward completion of treatment plan goals and objectives.
- Assess client’s chemical use and treatment needs as well as educate and support clients and their families.
- Coordinate with our treatment team which includes nursing, admissions, social work, therapy, and psychiatry to complete and provide assessments, evaluations, case management, group/individual therapy, and discharge plans.
- Responsible for managing their caseloads and providing accurate and thorough progress notes and documentation.
- Create, review and complete treatment plans in a timely manner according to program-specific policy and procedure, and that adhere to applicable state, federal and agency regulations.
- Exercise awareness in cultural competency, client satisfaction, quality of services, client needs, and the overall health and safety of staff and clients.
- Are required to attend clinical/team meetings and training.
- Must be licensed in North Dakota and have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree.
ShareHouse offers their full-time team members a competitive salary, health, dental, vision, FSA, STD, LTD insurance, 401K, as well as paid time off, paid holidays, paid training, and a supportive, positive, rewarding, and diverse culture.
Licensed Addiction Counselor, PRN
This position will serve as a part-time/float/pro re nata Licensed Addiction Counselor who will assess clients’ chemical usage and treatment needs as well as educate and support the clients and their families.
We are looking for candidates that will work a specific part-time schedule with limited hours per week or fill in for other addiction counselors based on need and as requested during absences. To provide continued programming and care to clients, this position may include daytime and evening hours.
Counselor(s) will conduct assessments and provide individual and group counseling using a variety of therapeutic techniques to facilitate and maintain sobriety and wellness, assisting in growth and progress toward completion of treatment plan goals and objectives. Counselor(s) will also be responsible for case management, progress notes and documentation, as well as creation and review of treatment plans to be completed in a timely manner according to program-specific policy and procedure, and that adhere to applicable state, federal and agency regulations.
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- North Dakota Licensed Addiction Counselors (Required)
Part-Time Behavioral Health Technician
Duties include monitoring of residential daily activities, monitoring medications, performing random drug/alcohol tests, conducting new resident orientations, room checks, greeting visitors, answering phones, performing intake duties, light maintenance/housekeeping and special projects as assigned. This is a part-time position working various shifts. Must have valid driver’s license and driving record acceptable by insurance standards.
- chemical dependency facility supervision: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Valid Drivers license (Required)
Part-Time Cook/Kitchen Assistant
- Preparation, portion control, and presentation of meals/menu items, and serving duties in our cafeteria style kitchen.
- Assist in stocking, receiving orders, cleaning up after meals and other tasks that fulfill quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Keeping the kitchen and dining area maintained, cleaned and sanitary, and ensuring all cleanliness standards are met.
- Customer service, great attitude, and team mentality.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality, and professionalism.