The following positions are available at ShareHouse:
ShareHouse, a leader in residential and outpatient chemical dependency treatment provider in the region, is seeking a Controller to provide financial leadership, maintain a system of internal controls and accounting records to ensure fiscally responsible decision-making, mitigate risk and enhance the accuracy of the company’s financial results.
- Provide accurate, timely financial information to the Board of Directors
- Manage all accounting functions to include accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Review, record and monitor all financial activity
- Maintain system of internal controls and records
- Prepare financial statements and review account reconciliations
- Review cash balances to ensure solvent operations
- Work with President and management team on creating annual budget
- Work with independent auditors to review financial information, procedures, and practices to ensure adherence to GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles)
This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in related discipline such as Accounting, Finance or other related discipline and five years work-related experience. Experience with non-profits, and a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license preferred. Candidates must be numbers-focused with a high level of attention to detail.
ShareHouse has so much to offer!
- An excellent salary, DOE
- Great benefits to include generous PTO, paid holidays and company-paid short term and long term disability
- A flexible and employee friendly culture that promotes personal and professional growth
Please send cover letter and resume to Joy Knutson, Director of Human Resources at email@example.com