The following positions are available at ShareHouse:
Outpatient Services Program Director-
ShareHouse, Inc., a leader in innovative chemical dependency treatment, is seeking an Outpatient Services Program Director. This position oversees all aspects of programming and provides supervision of staff within the Outpatient Services program to ensure excellent customer service to clients, staff and vendors, and provides a leadership role in the promotion of the program and ShareHouse within the community.
- Minimum 4-year (Bachelor’s) degree in a human services-related field such as psychology, social work, criminal justice or similar area of study; and
- 5 years work-related experience along with;
- Minimum of 2 years management/supervision
- Master’s degree in related area of study preferred
- Minimum 5 years sobriety if applicable
- Prefer current Licensed Addiction Counselor certification or ability to obtain license(s)
- May be required to possess and maintain valid driver license and be able to be insured according to company insurance standards
- May be required to be CPR and First Aid Certified, dependent upon staffing levels
Job Type: Full-time
Please send cover letter and resume to Marvis Doster, Clinical Services Director, at Mdoster@sharehouse.org.
ShareHouse, Inc. is seeking a part time cook/kitchen assistant to provide customer service in their kitchen serving meals to residents and staff. Duties include food and meal preparation and serving in cafeteria style kitchen, clean-up responsibilities, stocking of inventory items, and other duties as assigned. Kitchen is open 7 days a week, serving 3 meals a day; the position offers a flexible schedule that may include day and evening shifts.
Prior commercial kitchen experience preferred. ShareHouse offers a competitive salary, and an employee-focused culture.
Apply in person at ShareHouse at 4227 9th Avenue South, Fargo.