Explore Open Roles At ShareHouse
Part-Time Weekend Behavioral Health Technicians
Part-Time Behavioral Health Technician
Duties include monitoring of residential daily activities, monitoring medications, performing random drug/alcohol tests, conducting new resident orientations, room checks, greeting visitors, answering phones, performing intake duties, light maintenance/housekeeping and special projects as assigned. This is a part-time position working various shifts. Must have valid driver’s license and driving record acceptable by insurance standards.
- chemical dependency facility supervision: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Valid Drivers license (Required)
Part-Time Cook/Kitchen Assistant
- Preparation, portion control, and presentation of meals/menu items, and serving duties in our cafeteria style kitchen.
- Assist in stocking, receiving orders, cleaning up after meals and other tasks that fulfill quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Keeping the kitchen and dining area maintained, cleaned and sanitary, and ensuring all cleanliness standards are met.
- Customer service, great attitude, and team mentality.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality, and professionalism.