Chemical Dependency Evaluations
- Appointments available Monday – Friday
- No appointment needed on Tuesdays 8:30am – 2:30pm
Chemical Dependency Services
- DUI Education Seminars ASAM 0.5
- Low Intensity Outpatient (LIOP) ASAM 1.0
- Relapse Prevention Group ASAM 1.0
- Continuing Care ASAM 1.0
- Intensive Outpatient (IOP) ASAM 2.1
- Partial Hospitalization Treatment (PHP) ASAM 2.5
Mental Health Services
- Mental Health Diagnostic Assessments
- Individual Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Psychological Testing
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) Skills Training
- Special interest in caring for depression, anxiety/mood disorders, trauma, relationships, and borderline personality disorder
ShareHouse is proud to have a team of professional licensed therapists and counselors with a wide range of expertise. They are committed to offering a personalized approach for each individual, regardless of their past circumstances. In support of our commitment to this profession, ShareHouse serves as a site for intern clinical training experience.
Tuesdays are assigned to be ‘walk-in day’ for clients who need an evaluation. This day tends to be very, very busy so it is best to advise clients to arrive early in the morning.
We also offer scheduled appointments. To make an appointment for your client to have a chemical dependency assessment, please call 701-282-6561.
Mental Health Emergencies
An emergency slot may be available for a mental health evaluation. Call 701-282-6561.
- Be at least 18 years old
- Not have demonstrated history of violence
- Not have been convicted or charged with a sex offense
- Not be involved in treatment for any diagnosed eating disorder or sex addiction
Prior to admission, payment or insurance will be pre-authorized. We negotiate single episode contracts with provider networks for individual clients.
Our Payment methods include:
- Private Insurances
- Self Pay
- Minnesota host country – Rule 25
- North Dakota MA (Outpatient Clinic Only)
- Minnesota based PMAP’s
Please call 701-282-6561 or toll free at 877-294-6561 with insurance specific questions.