What is Sisters Path?
- Sisters Path is a 12-unit affordable housing apartment building owned by ShareHouse. Sisters Path has been serving the community since 2004 providing a much-needed resource for single parents and children to live. Units consist of nine two-bedroom apartments and three-bedroom apartments.
Who oversees the affordable housing apartment building?
- Sisters Path is in compliance with Low Income Housing Tax Credit Program (LIHTC), Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), City of Fargo – HOME program, North Dakota Housing Finance Agency (NDHFA), Fargo Housing (FHRA) – Voucher Program
Who is eligible to live at Sisters Path?
- Sisters Path is designated for single parents with children and eligible families.
How does someone apply to live at Sisters Path?
- Individuals interested in living at Sisters Path need to apply for housing through Fargo Housing and specifically select Sisters Path in the application process.
- Individuals also need to include their children in the family composition section of the application to be eligible for Sisters Path.
Who determines eligibility for Sisters Path?
- Fargo Housing determines if the individual applying meets the criteria for Sisters Path based on income and asset limits.