What to Bring
Please no more than two suitcases when checking in. Additional items will be sent home with your family and friends.
Personal grooming items
- No mouthwash containing alcohol. Please check the label and if one of the first three ingredients is alcohol, we will confiscate it until discharge.
- No products in aerosol cans, such as hair spray.
- No perfumes, scented body sprays, etc. ShareHouse facilities are fragrance free.
- No alcohol or drug related logos on hats or clothing.
- Guys are to wear belts.
- Women must wear a bra at all times.
- No shorts shorter than the fingertips when arms are relaxed at individual’s sides.
- No tops exposing the tummy.
- No low cut tops.
- Tank tops are allowed, but straps must be three inches.
- Linens are provided, however clients may bring twin sized linens if they prefer.
- Please bring your own pillow. We have discovered individuals sleep better with the pillow they are used to.
- We provide 1 washcloth and 1 bath towel. If more are desired, including a hand towel, clients may bring additional ones.
- Laundry services are provided free of charge.
- It is a necessity! Please bring one.
- Clients may bring over the counter medications, such as ibuprofen, vitamins, etc.
- A 30 day supply of any prescription medicines. If refills are necessary, the client must have money for the co-payment.
- All medications will be kept in the residential office and monitored by the staff.
- ShareHouse provides Tylenol and Advil upon nursing approval.
Phones, Tablets, & Laptops
- ShareHouse allows cell phones, laptops, and tablets on a controlled basis.
- To receive permission to operate a motor vehicle you will need to provide proof of a current insurance, registration, and a valid driver’s license.
- Clients should bring a picture ID and their social security card
- Clients may bring a 19” or smaller TV, cable cords, and a VCR/DVD.
Items NOT permitted
- Energy drinks
- Exercise equipment, including weights
- Video gaming systems