- Body Wash/Soap
- Facial Wash
- Hair Products (Gel/Spray)
- Shaving Crème
- Feminine Hygiene Products
What To Bring
WHEN STAYING AT SHAREHOUSE
Please no more than two suitcases when checking in. Additional items will be sent home with your family and friends.
Clothing should be in good taste, appropriate for current weather, and display NO negative slogans or emblems of any mood-altering chemicals.
- Pants (5-7)
- Tops (5-7)
- Sweatshirt, long sleeve shirt or light jacket
- Undergarments (7-9 as needed)
- Active wear (2 sets)
- Shoes (limit of 2 pairs)
- Appropriate Sleepwear (2 pairs)
Items to note
- Shorts length needs to be no shorter than two inches above knees
- Clothing needs to cover shoulders, belly, and chest
- Tank top straps need to be two inches or more wide
- Laundry washers, dryers and soap are available free of charge
- Personal tobacco items (cigarettes, chewing tobacco). NO vapes, Juul
- Cell Phone
- Hobby Items
- NO paint markers
- ALL craft items need to be in original sealed packaging
- Pens and markers are limited to a 24 pack
- Jewelry that you wear everyday and consider to be a necessity, like a wedding ring or a watch.
- Small amounts of money
ShareHouse is NOT liable for lost or stolen valuables
- Linens are provided, however Patients may bring twin sized linens if they prefer.
- Please bring your own pillow. We have discovered individuals sleep better with the pillow they are used to.
- We provide 1 washcloth and 1 bath towel. If more are desired, including a hand towel, Patients may bring additional ones.
- Laundry services are provided free of charge.
- It is a necessity! Please bring one.
- Diabetic testing supplies
- CPAP machine and supplies
- Nebulizer as prescribed
ALL over the counter (OTC) medications must be in original unopened packaging
- ShareHouse allows cell phones, laptops, and tablets on a controlled basis.
- To receive permission to operate a motor vehicle you will need to provide proof of a current insurance, registration, and a valid driver’s license.
- Patients should bring a picture ID.
- Patients may bring a 19” or smaller TV, cable cords, and a VCR/DVD.
- Electronic equipment, including but not limited to the following:
- Gaming Consoles
- Video Games
- Vape/Juul etc
- Weapons (gun, knife, scissors)
- Aerosol products
- Toiletries/beauty products that contain alcohol
- NO bath salts
- Candles or Incense
- Paint markers
- Desktop computers
- Linens (These are provided by SH)
- Stuffed animals
- ShareHouse is a FRAGRANCE-FREE facility